Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nebraska, March 2010





Revisiting the Sandhill Crane migration in Nebraska, March 2010. The photos were disappointing compared to the actual experience. I had to step away from the work, until winter is upon us again and I think of those flocks. It was the most spiritual experience I have ever had on the job, maybe ever, with a camera around my neck, frozen, sleep deprived. Adversity goes along ways in expanding ones experience. Now a year later I can still here their call!

3 comments:

  1. Les grandes migrations animales ou humaines nous interpellent et nous laissent sans voix. On dirait que le monde passe et se met en mouvement pour un avenir meilleur. Est-ce le cas vraiment. C'est toujours pour une question de vie ou de survie.Tes photos sont très réussies.
    Bravo,

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool...
    lets see one of those on a wire!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. That is my dream trip!

    ReplyDelete